Flap Happy is one of LA’s leading manufacturers of Sustainable UPF 50+ Kids Wear! We’re a family-owned business of 33+ years, and we’re known for our incredible hats, swimwear, and apparel.
Position: Kids Fashion Ecommerce & Customer Service
We’re looking for the best and friendliest customer service agent to deliver quality care for our amazing retailers and end consumers. If you value working in an easygoing, team-oriented environment, Flap Happy is the place for you!
We are seeking a new team member with experience in the following:
- Customer Service
- Sales/Order Entry
- Shipping/Vendor Guides
- Inventory Management
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing
- Design/Production a plus!!
- Assisting DTC & B2B customers via phone, email and chat
- Entering & shipping orders
- New item setup & updates for Shopify and various ECommerce sites
- Managing inventory
- Issue Order Allocations and Pick Tickets
- In House Sales
- Social Media Posts, Emails + Promotions
- Analyze needs of customers/fellow team members to meet goals, provide creative solutions, and deliver exceptional service
- Experience with apparel computer system such as Apparel Magic, Aims, or similar
- Working knowledge in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word)
- Experience with Klaviyo or other marketing/email automation platform
- Experience with Amazon Seller & Vendor Central & FBA required
- Experience with ShipStation required
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience in wholesale/retail in the fashion, kidswear or gift industry
- Medical & Dental Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
If you are a detailed and dependable person who thrives on growing skills and learning new roles, we want to hear from you!!
Please email your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a great fit for Flap Happy to firstname.lastname@example.org